CharityCar.ca has joined up with GreenVehicleDisposal.com to utilize its eco-friendly recycling technology. We are now proud to accept the donation of old vehicles on behalf of Charity Programs across Canada. Why not put your old vehicle to a good use that helps save the planet and also help those less fortunate in your community.
We do not take any fees for processing or handling your charity vehicle. 100% percent of the proceeds of your vehicle go directly to your chosen charity.
- Has your old vehicle reached the end of its’ useful life?
- Do you have a junk car sitting around gathering dust and rust?
- Help a local charity by donating the proceeds of your old car.
- Have your old car disposed of in an environmentally safe way.
- Approximately 98% of a vehicle can be recycled and provides enough steel to produce 13 million new vehicles annually.
- Donations from living individuals represents more than 75% of all charitable donations.
- The auto recycling industry helps recycle more than 11 million gallons of oil a year.
Our partner Green Vehicle Disposal is North America's largest network of self-regulated Auto Recycling Facilities. Our Purpose is to provide our valued customers, with an Eco-Friendly solution for the disposal of old vehicles. All vehicles donated through CharityCar.ca are disposed of in an eco-friendly manner which meets and exceed all provincial recycling rules.
As a charitable contribution your vehicle can make a big difference in the life of someone less fortunate in your community. We take any used car, truck or van, provide free pick-up and let you choose which charity you would like to donate to: a school, church, shelter or non-profit organization and you will receive a tax donation. We even handle all the forms for you, thereby making the entire disposal and donation process as easy as possible.
There are many green vehicle recycling yards across North America whom we are affiliated with. We will arrange for a local partner in your area to pick-up your vehicle. Our entire network is committed to eco-friendly recycling and we make sure all standards of ‘green’ vehicle disposal are kept throughout the entire process.
Making the choice to dispose of your vehicle in an environmentally safe way that benefits a charity in your community is one of the best decisions you could make – feel good and help those facing some of life’s most difficult challenges and even end up saving money on your tax return.